County Treasurer Financial Hardship Information

The 2017 Hardship Application is available in the Treasurer's office.
Call: 989-831-7334 for more information.
This needs to be turned into the Treasurer's office before Jan. 9, 2017.

The Show Cause Hearing will be Thursday , January 12, 2017 at 1:00 p.m.
Montcalm County Administrative Building
Commissioner's Room, 3rd Floor
211 West Main Street
Stanton, MI 48888

Hardship Application
Hardship Policy