Courts Fees - Motion & Filing
The links below provide instructions you MUST know before completing all Friend of the Court forms and motions. Most important, please note:

If you have retained an attorney (for any reason)
You CANNOT file a motion on your own.
You MUST contact your attorney and have him/her do the filing.

1. You MUST complete the Original form in - Blue or Black ink.

2. Check that Plaintiff / Defendant are correct and motion is signed & dated.

Unless otherwise indigent,
Before motions are scheduled ...

Both motion fee and judgment fee MUST be paid in full.

Motion Fee and order entry fee must come as TWO (2) SEPARATE cashier's checks or money orders only. (NO personal checks allowed)

They must be made payable to COUNTY CLERK.

Additional Filing & Fee Information
Request to Suspend Fees