Show All Answers

1. I want to change the physical custody of my children. What do I do?
2. Do I need an attorney to file a Motion to Change Custody?
3. Can the FOC assist parties in reaching an agreement regarding custody?
4. If a motion for custody has been filed, and the parents cannot reach an agreement on their own, what will the FOC do?
5. May I receive a copy of the FOC’s custody report and recommendation?
6. What happens if I have custody according to the court’s order, but the other parent does not return the child to me as required by the order?
7. How do I enforce the custody order if the other parent takes our child to another country?
8. Is the FOC allowed to investigate child abuse or neglect?
9. If I change my mind and want to stop my request for a custody change, what must I do?
10. If I object to the Referee’s Recommendation, what can I do?