Fines, Costs & Restitution

The Circuit Court Clerk collects all fines, costs, and restitution ordered by the circuit court. Payment must be received by either a certified check, money order, or cash.

Payment arrangements for delinquent fines, costs, or restitution can be set up with either the circuit court clerk or with the circuit court probation and parole department.

The circuit court clerk's office is actively pursuing payment of delinquent fines, costs, and restitution. Failure to pay on court-ordered items will result in a show cause notice and hearing and may result in a bench warrant being issued.