- Friend of the Court
- Court Forms
There are many court forms available for use in Michigan. The most common are the "SCAO-Approved" court forms. These forms are created and maintained by the State Court Administrative Office and are standardized for use in all Michigan trial courts.
The Montcalm County Friend of the Court has provided a majority of these forms for your convenience. Just click on the form you need below. Print it off and complete all sections before submitting them to the Friend of the Court at:
629 N State Street
P.O. Box 305
Stanton, MI 48888
Court forms are only tools to assist in the processing of a court case. The forms do not guide you through the court process. If you do not have an attorney, you will need to understand the laws pertaining to your type of case.
Notice: If you have retained an attorney (for any reason), you cannot file motions on your own. You must contact your attorney and have him/her do the filing.
Instructions for the Completion of Court Forms
- You must complete the original form in blue or black ink. Check that Plaintiff/Defendant are correct and that you have signed and dated the motion.
- Before motions are scheduled, the Motion fee, Judgment fee, and any required Investigation fees must be paid in full. If you receive public assistance or are indigent, you may qualify for a "Waiver of Fees." The link to the form is provided below.
- The Motion fee, Judgment fee, and any required Investigation fees must come as separate cashier's checks or money orders. No personal checks will be accepted. They must be made payable to the "County Clerk," not to FOC.
- Change of Address (PDF)
- Change of Domicile Motion (PDF)
- Child Support Motion (PDF)
- Confidential address form (PDF)
- Demand for Medical (PDF)
- Direct Deposit Form (MiSDU) (PDF)
- Fee Suspension Form (PDF)
- Individual Payment Coupon (MiSDU) (PDF)
- Objection to Ex Parte Order (PDF)
- Objection to Referee's Recommended Order (Judge Kreeger case) (PDF)
- Objection to Referee's Recommended Order (Judge Schafer Case) (PDF)
- Objection to Proposed Order (PDF)
- Opt Out Motion (PDF)
- Parenting Time Affidavit (PDF)
- Parenting Time Motion (PDF)
- Request to Use Communication Equipment (PDF)
- Response to Motion regarding Child Support (PDF)
- Response to Motion regarding Parenting Time (PDF)
- Stipulated Motion to change Custody (PDF)
- Stipulated Motion to Change Support (PDF)
- Uniform Child Support Order (FOC 10) (PDF)
- Verified Statement (PDF)