The Juvenile Division of the 8th Circuit Court does accept interns from accredited four-year colleges/universities.
RDSS Quasi-Volunteer Program
The Montcalm County Juvenile Court is recruiting RDSS Quasi-Volunteers to work directly with delinquent youth and their families. The work entails transporting, monitoring and/or mentoring delinquent youth.
- Make a difference in the life of a young person
- Great experience for future social workers or criminal justice practitioners
- Flexible schedule. Great for mature college students or retirees!
- Quasi-Volunteers receive $12 per hour and mileage reimbursement for their work
- Reimbursement for meals is available
- Paid training
Must be 21+ years of age. No criminal history and a clean driving record. Must maintain a valid Michigan Driver's License and provide proof of auto insurance.
This is an on-call / as-needed position with no guarantee of work hours.